Monday, March 19, 2012

Easy as Fried Rice ;)

This is one of the easiest, yummiest dishes. Living with a gluten-free Vegan, we have plenty of leftover rice on a regular basis. Plus, if you read my blog often, you know I have a  metric butt ton of garlic at my disposal. I'm also a lazy little beeotch. 

Here's my fix.


Garlic Fried Rice

1 1/2 tbs. wok oil or olive oil
3 garlic cloves. minced
1 1/2 cups cooked rice, cold
1 stalk green onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. soy sauce

Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add garlic and stir quickly to avoid burning, about a minute. Add rice and stir quickly to coat with oil, also about a minute. Toss in green onion and add salt and soy sauce. Mix well and remove from heat. 

Put some Sriracha on that mutha for a kick. 

Seriously super easy lunch.

I know, you don't need to tell me how awesome I am. In the words of my amazing friend Chelsea Allen. I live the life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment