Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Raspberry Chipotle Whaaaaaaat?!?!

I'm sure you already knew this, but I'm kind of a culinary genius. When I really feel like it, I can come up with some bad ass recipes. Most of the time, I just follow them.

This time, THIS TIME, I made this up on my own. You. Are. Welcome.

<Insert mad scientist laugh here>



Raspberry Chipotle Sliders (Butcher Pleases)

1 lb. ground beef (80/20)
1/2 sweet onion, sliced
3 slices Havarti cheese
Raspberry Chipotle sauce
12 slider buns, toasted
Seasoning salt
1 tbs. sugar
2 tbs. butter

In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and seasoning salt to taste. Shape into 12 small-ish patties. You can be all OCD like me and try to make them perfectly round as possible and waste a lot time, or just make them however you like. Set aside. Place sliced onions, butter, and sugar in a small skillet and cook over medium heat for about 15 mins, until caramelized. Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat and cook beef patties on each side for about 4 mins. Cut Havarti slices into fours and place on each beef patty. Spread some raspberry chipotle sauce on each side of the burger bun, place patty with cheese on top, then add onions, top bun, freaking devour.

I'm drooling a little just thinking about it. I hope my boyfriend doesn't see this, he will be begging me to make them again. I got him hooked on that sauce.

I don't have pictures either. I need to get back on that. Enjoy this recipe. Over and over.


No comments:

Post a Comment